- Thailand International Logistics Fair 2009
Event on 2013-09-09 10:00:00
Event Name : Thailand International Logistics Fair 2009
Fair Duration : September 9-13, 2009 (10.00-18.00 hrs.)
Venue : Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC) BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand
Organized by : Department of Export Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Royal Thai Government
Co-Organized by by : The Thai National Shippers Council (TNSC) and Hazardous Substances Logistics Association (HASLA)
Supporters by :
1. The Federation of Thai Industries
2. The Thai Chamber of Commerce & Board of Trade of Thailand
3. Thai International Freight Forwarders Association (TIFFA)
4. Thai Airfreight Forwarders Association (TAFA)
5. The Thai Licensed Customs Brokers Association
6. Import-Export Transport Association
7. The Transportation and Logistics Association
8. Thai Federation on Logistics
9. Alliance for Supporting Industry Association (A.S.I.A)
10. Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bereau (TCEB)
11. The Customs Department
12. Ministry of Transport and Communications
13. Office of the Board of Investment
14. Office of Insurance Commission
List of Exhibits : LOGISTICS
- Container/Tank and Bulk
- Container Terminal/Ports
- Factory/Warehouse Automa
- Material Handling/Storage System/Warehouse
- Packaging System
- Transportation Services : Land/Air/Sea
- Transportation, Air/Sea Cargo, Freight
- Forwarder, Shipping, Courier
- Truck and Trailer/Commercial Vehicle
- Banking Services
- Consulting Services
- 3 PL
- 4 PL
- Integrated Logistics Provider
- Insurance Companies
- Automatic Identification System : Barcode, Biometrics Technology, RFID, Voice Recognition
- Communication Technology & Equipment
- Security Solution & Equipment
- Software/Program : Business Solution Software, ERP Program, Logistics Management & Solution Software, Warehousing Management Software
- Tracking System & Equipment
- GPRS System
- Education Institue
- Government State Enterprise
Number of exhibitors : Approximately 180 companies/ 325 booths from both domestics and overseas
Local Visitors : Manufacturers, Exporters, SMEs, Logistics-related Service Providers, Students and Local Consumers are expected.
Overseas Visitors: Logistics Enterprises, Port Authorities/Shipping Companies, Cargo Handling, Logistics Service Providers, Equipment Manufacturers/Distributors are expected
Support This Blog By Visiting Partner Blogroll to do with San Diego Courier -
San Diego Courier
88 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna
- Been there. Seen it. Done it.
Event on 2013-09-03 16:00:00
Been there. Seen it. Done it.Live interviews with4 successful entrepreneurs, each with a story to tell4-8pm onTuesday 3rdSeptemberat The Ageas Bowl, Botley Road, Southampton,SO30 3XH
This is your opportunity to hear from 4 entrepreneurs with an interesting story to tell. If you're looking to grow your business and want to get the inside track from entrepreneurs who've been there, seen it & done it, then this event is not to be missed. Here's who we've got lined up for you:
Steve Abel-The Young Gun
Only after setting out on eight abortive business journeys did Steve have his light bulb moment and develop his first really successful business idea P4D, his courier business harnessing the power of the internet and group buying.
Prior to that, Steve had tried to make a success out of second hand TVs and washing machines, and tried his hand as a property investor and horse racing tipster. It was not until he spotted an opportunity to link the internet with a problem getting deliveries arranged, that he created a truly successful, sustainable business.
Along the way, Steve has published a business book Big Fish Little Fish – How to Build A Million Business Thatll Run Without You' and picked up a few business awards, including being recognised as a Growing Business Young Gun in 2008.
Rik Hellewell- The Franchise Expert
Rik Hellewell started Ovenu, the professional domestic oven cleaning & valeting service, in 1994 and sold his first franchise in 1997. Since then, hisfranchise network has grown to over 120 franchisees in the UK and abroad.
Rik quickly realised that the potential for the Ovenu service was huge and the business has grown steadily over the years to become the leading professional oven valeting company in the UK. Rik and his team have also successfully adapted the franchise format in Australia. Spain, USA,Canada and France, as they seek new markets for their successful business model.
Straight talking, honest and frank. You're never short of an opinion when Rik's around.
Avril Owton, MBE – The Queen of Customer Service
Owner of the award-winning Cloud Hotel in Brockenhurst, best-selling author with'DelightingYour Customers'and voted one of the 'Top 100 most influential women in the travel industry'. Avril became the sole owner of The Cloud Hotel in 1991 after the sudden death of her husband, when she was left with 4 children and a failing hotel.
She readily admits that she didnt know a bottom line from a chorus line, as she had been a dancer in her previous career. Twenty years later and Avril has an award-winning and profitable hotel and was appointed the MBE in 2008 for her services to hospitality.
Avrilhasspoken at previous Wow events and is back by popular demand. You'll love Avril's stories and tips for small businesses.
Lee Peck – The PR Guru
Lee Peck is one of the UK's most experienced PR professionals. The founder of Leepeckgroup, it was his early career intelevision that earned him national recognition, working on programmeslike Game for a Laugh, Countdown and News at 10.
Lees own PR assignments have won much acclaim. Working with the EEC, he ran aninformation campaign in Riga, the capital of Latvia, as part of the Baltic states programme to win entry into Europe. At the United Nations in New York, he launched a major sustainability initiative on behalf of Hampshire County Council. And last year he masterminded the media coverage surrounding the 100th anniversary of the sailing of Titanic from Southampton.
Today Leepeckgroup is recognised as one of the leading PR and communications agencies in the south of England and boasts a mix of regional, national and international clients.
Timings for the evening:
- 4.00pm Networking & watching cricket from private viewing area
- 5.30pm Presentation of Wow Network Entrepreneur of the Year
- 5.45pm Interviews with the entrepreneurs, including live Q&A
- 7.00pm More networking with other ambitious business owners
- 8.00pm Home time
at The Ageas Bowl
West End, United Kingdom