- Star In A Web Series Union Contact and IMDB Credit
Event on 2013-07-08 12:00:00
STAR IN A WEB SERIES
UNION CONTRACT and IMDB CREDIT
Martin Thompson is the producer and director of Stage to Screen presents "Classics on Camera" – an exciting new Web Series, now filming under a SAG-AFTRA New Media Agreement. Actors who appear in the web series are signed to a union contract, receive an IMDb credit, and a copy of their work for use on their website or demo reel. With crisp and vibrant cinematography, and an original musical score by BMI award-winning composer Tim Thompson (The Nanny, Charles in Charge, Lassie), this web series brings the great classics of the Theatre to brand new life!
Stage to Screen's "Classics on Camera: Hedda Gabler" trailer
Now enrolling for the next session!
Ages: 16 and up
Mondays – 12-3p
* Rediscover the classics of theatre and the rich history of our profession!
* Stage vs. camera – make the transition.
* All classwork is filmed for instant feedback.
* Class size is extremely limited. Each student works every week!
Martin Thompson is an actual working actor with decades of credits in TV,
film, and theatre. His film credits include roles opposite Kevin Costner, Colin Firth, Dustin Hoffman, Dean Jones, Hayley Mills, and Paul Rudd. He can currently be seen on the Hallmark Movie Channel opposite Jane Seymour in Lake Effects, and on this season's NCIS: Los Angeles.
Random Partners Promotion connected with Babysitting Sydney :
11543 West Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
CA fee-related talent services bond S915-6749
at The Directors Playhouse
11543 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, United States
- Infant CPR, Choking, and First Aid for New and Expecting Parents
Event on 2013-07-07 12:00:00
Join us as an experienced instructor fromLife Link Safety Serviceswill lead a 3-hour non-certification session in which we will focus on prevention of injuries and management infant first aid including prevention of choking and how to perform infant CPR. We will also talk about child proofing, traveling with infants, interaction with pets, prevention of SIDS and how to do the heimlich maneuver on a pregnant woman. This is a friendly non-certification class where we hope to prepare you for emergencies you will hopefully never have to deal with. Please feel free to bring your baby! Nanny-care on-site is also an option for per child.
Price includes handouts , instruction and light snacks.
at Artspace Childrens Art Center
4588 Hastings St
- Mama Needs a Babysitter
Event on 2013-07-10 19:00:00
"Mama Needs aBabysitter"is Wednesday June 10th, 7-9 pm atBelliesin Spruce Grove.
Do you need an occasional babysitter? Youve come to the right place! Its an evening of babysitter-speed-dating. Come out to Bellies to meetgreat babysitters, shop, and enjoy a glass of wine and sweets!Space is limited.Cost is ( for PerksCardholders).
Come meet great sitters, all of which:
- are experienced with child care andsomehold safety certifications
- are able to provide their own transportation (public transit included)
- are willing to travel within Spruce Grove and area
- are over 17 years of age
- range from high school students to university students, child care workers or full-time nannies
- wantoccasionalsitting (particularly evening/weekend)
-information sheet for each Babysitter in attendance
- How to Hire a Babysitter article
-at-home for the sitter reference sheet
- wine & sweet treats and a fun social evening out with other moms
- face to face casual interviews with each sitter
Children are welcome!We understand that youre trying tofinda babysitter! Note however, that nanny service isnot availableat this event.There are typically between 5-10 babysitters in attendance.
What is not included: (Pleaseread!)
- no pre-screening or reference checks
- Modern Mama assumes NO liability for hiring and working with any Babysitter met at the event
- no set wages were agreed upon, it is up to you and your babysitter to agree on an hourly rate. It was suggested to these women that the average rate for this area, based on experience, number of children and number of hours (and night vs. day) is – per hour.
- Modern Mama is not an agency, wedo notprovide ongoing referrals to babysitters
Please Note:This event is about meeting sitters face to face, and it is just as important for the sitters to meet you, as it is for you to meet them. Pleaseunderstand that we cannot send you sitter information if you are not attending in person.
700 McLeod Avenue
Spruce Grove, Canada